Friday, August 3, 2007

Fun Happenings at the Chalet

Be sure to come by daily as there is something new for you EVERY SINGLE DAY this month!

I started the Scrap Scurry game on Wednesday and it lasts until next Wednesday. Rack up your points, get some layouts done and win some prizes. Whats more fun than that?

There is a chat tonight and challenges listed almost daily!

I posted an original sketch that I designed and challenged everyone to use it. Im so impressed with what I have received so far! Keep them coming girls!

ALSO new, new, new SKETCHES for you every month on the first! The design team worked really hard to create sketches just for the Chalet members so be sure to stop by, check them out and print them off. We would LOVE to see your creations using our sketches!

9 comments:

Didi said...

YEAH! I am scramblin' here trying to keep up with all I wanna do before the week is out....and then WHOOHOOO another week of fun is gonna start!!

lam said...

your sketch is awesome, can´t wait to see what you girls at chalet comes up with

Treighsie said...

The challenges are so much fun!! I always need motivation to get srapping!!!

Unknown said...

I'm loving the games...struggling with the layouts right now..too many darned things going on in my life to be able to sit down and focus. love the whole blog challenge...

Brook said...

All of you guys are making the chalet uber fun!!!!

bahama97 said...

I have had lots of fun at the chalet! Thanks for the great challenges!

Unknown said...

don't think I will have time to do any more layouts before the deadline...I really only got one finished for it...darn it....life just took over my scraptime this week....thanks for the challenge though
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Ok Kat! I've added you but you have to promise me to keep your blog current!!! Hahahahah!

Unknown said...

I am loving seeing everyones works of art on Chalet....TFS eerything and your sketch is fabulous